Renovation of Parish Offices (First & Second Floor)
Portions of our office/rectory building were constructed in 1863. With our growing parish population, we hold numerous meetings, faith formation classes, and wedding preparation sessions in this building. It houses our offices, the pastor’s residence, and the St. John Paul II Adoration Chapel. While we have made the best use of the facility within the current configuration, the rectory remains underutilized and inefficient.
The first floor offices are currently used by the ministry team. The renovation plans call for repurposing these rooms into meeting spaces and offices on the first and second floor. Our need for additional meeting rooms for small group faith formation, parish council commission meetings, baptism preparation, marriage preparation, spiritual direction and more continues to be a challenge for the parish.